Top 10 Organizational Synergy Quotes
Successful organizations recognize the power of collaboration and synergy. When teams work with each other cohesively, the business results are magnified. As employees come together in a business, ideas are born that could never be created individually. Embracing a combined action in your company can increase productivity, enable transparency, and grow your business!
Check out our favorite 10 quotes about organizational synergy from successful authors, writers, coaches, and business executives to get your company and employees inspired!
“The achievements of an organization are the results of the combined effort of each individual.”
– Vince Lombardi, American Football Coach
“The productivity of a work group seems to depend on how the group members see their own goals in relation to the goals of the organization.”
– Ken Blanchard, American Author, Business Coach and Motivational Speaker
“Synergy – the bonus that is achieved when things work together harmoniously.”
– Mark Twain, American Writer
“Coming together is a beginning; keeping together is progress; working together is a success.”
– Edward Everett Hale, American Author
“Collaboration is a key part of the success of any organization, executed through a clearly defined vision and mission and based on transparency and constant communication.”
– Dinesh Paliwal, Indian American Business Executive
“If everyone is moving forward together, then success takes care of itself.”
– Henry Ford, American industrialist, business magnate, and founder of the Ford Motor Company
“Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence win championships.”
– Michael Jordan, American Former Professional Basketball Player and Businessman
“Great things in business are never done by one person.”
– Steve Jobs, American business magnate, industrial designer, investor, and media proprietor
“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.”
– Phil Jackson, American professional basketball player, coach, and executive
“The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.”
– Aristotle, Greek Philosopher
How can we help your leaders and business excel?